Corrugated Sidewall Belt Conveyor
Sidewall belt conveyors are suitable for the horizontal, slanting and even vertical transportation of products. The special rubber belt, which has lateral corrugated edges, individual pocket design and design-oriented lateral profile-free edge zones, can be used to convey almost all types of bulk goods. The corrugated sidewall belt is deflected by means of pulleys, drums or an upper roller curve.
Due to the possibility to deflect the belt from a horizontal arrangement to a slanting or vertical arrangement, or back into the horizontal arrangement, additional material transfers and conveyors are not required. A twisting of the conveyor head of up to 180 degrees to the feed path can be made, depending on the vertical height. This allows L, Z or U shapes to be realized.
In vertical parts of a sidewall belt conveyor, the corrugated sidewall belt hangs freely downwards and does not require any rollers and mechanical fixtures.
Sidewall belt conveyors can, if required, be partially or completely covered with interaction protection, i.e. made dust and rain proof
Additional friction conveyors can be installed below horizontal sections, with these recirculating possible spilled material to the main material stream.
- Fabric and steel cable belts, according to requirements
- laterally stable base belt
- Belt characteristics antistatic, highly abrasion resistant, black, oil and fat resistant or heat resistant
- flame retardant and self-extinguishing
- Corrugated sidewalls and ducts adapted for the specific use in terms of size and design
- Avoidance of the need for transfer points caused by changes in direction
- Avoidance of dust emissions
- product-friendly transport
- high conveyance rates realizable,
- large product grain size conveyable
- mature and long-lasting technology
- Machine parts precisely coordinated with the corrugated sidewall belt
- Explosion-proof design [ATEX directive 2014/34/EU]
- long machine service life
- low-noise belt operation
- low energy requirements
- low maintenance requirement
- environmentally friendly